Tuesday 14 February 2012

Bloggin' 'Ell

So here I am... joining the world of the bloggers. But why?

Well, quite frankly, I was told to. After having attended a great talk from a social media expert based in Manchester, I felt the need to join the movement. Let's face it, it's hardly going to win any awards, but hopefully you will find it engaging and interesting.

So what's the point? For me, it's an outlet that relieves my girlfriend and immediate family from my endless twittering (yes that's a different story, but since I mentioned it, @TCAADave. Ta.) about work.

I intend to post something weekly about the life of a fundraiser, past, present and future that you will find comical, inspiring and useful. I'll provide links to great resources, interesting stories and amazing people that fundraisers have the pleasure of meeting every single day.

One thing I have learnt, amongst all of the animosity in human life - there are some incredible people that make up for it, with some amazing stories.

Hold on to your hats...

Ok, maybe hold on to them for next week's post about my one inspirational meeting with Harry Mosely

Dave.

No comments:

Post a Comment